Saturday 19 July 2008

Where's the sun?




And where did this month go?

Studio three has been busy with lots of interest.

We're in the paper again this month, promoting Liz Kearsley's exhibition.

I sent off to 2 publishers this month, but although decisions have been made regarding my work in progress counting book, I still haven't DONE ANY OF IT!!

I have spent nearly a week doing my accounts. After the break in at the Yard, my accounts disappeared with my old laptop. I'm so relieved to get them finished. I am now teaching piano again to earn extra income.

A major catastrophie this week.....A large canvas leapt off the wall and crushed an acrylic print. This is the first time anything has been damaged at the gallery. Even my burglars were careful with the art.
I sold from my etsy site again, and to the US as usual. I have looked into including paypal on my own web page, so soon hope to be selling to the UK too.

Progress is being made at home with my new studio workspace. The floor is down and the window in, now we need some stairs.
My exhibition continues at Magnolia Studios, Northampton. The Vietnamese landscapes have a whole room to themselves.







No comments: